– Sudhanshu Joshi It has been 19 years to my existence and a similar span of time struggling to express. In this world which is full of good orators and story tellers, I even fail at reciting my own thoughts and emotions. I am often asked as to why don’t I speak much?… Continue reading The Silence of An Introvert.
– Sudhanshu Joshi When reality does not coincides your way, When disappointment becomes a daily scream. When your actions take a different turn, Then all you can do is Wish and dream. So, Here I stand firm and tall, With a high head and a smile so small. To express all that… Continue reading Forbidden Smile
– Sudhanshu Joshi When my lips start to bow down, When my heart makes an unhappy sound. When i can hear my anxious breath, Then, rise the emotions which were buried deep. When thoughts start passing through my mind, When emotions squeeze my spine. When my heart urges to relieve the pain,… Continue reading Happiness: A Corner in the Circle of my Life.
– Sudhanshu Joshi I wonder why life is so confusing most of the times. You live with a certain mindset, certain thought procedure and certain feelings and that’s how you start living your life. That’s how these certain things start being your way of living or expressing. You live life and you come across a… Continue reading Expectations: A Confusing Entity.
-Sudhanshu Joshi In this moment of absolute silence and loneliness, I can hear my heart throbbing. I can feel the sadness this heart beholds. With every beat I can hear a scream, a conflict that is taking place. A Conflict between my heart and mind. With every beat I can hear a scream, a… Continue reading Scream of The Silent Heart Beat!
-Sudhanshu Joshi As I sat beneath the open sky escaping loneliness, I found myself amidst another such situation. I stared at the sky, the sky glared at me, When at the corner of the terrace I set my emotions free. I started talking to myself and tears began to fall, The sky too… Continue reading The Lost Soul !
– Sudhanshu Joshi Each one of us has experienced a process that holds a place in bold amongst the normal text of life:Dreaming!… Continue reading “What Will The Society Think of You?”